Beta Alpha Psi is a nonprofit international honorary and service organization for accounting, decision sciences, finance, and information systems students at AACSB or EQUIS accredited universities. Beta Alpha Psi provides opportunities for the development of technical and professional skills to complement university education; participation in community service; and interaction among students, faculty, and professionals.
The primary objective of Beta Alpha Psi is to encourage and give recognition to scholastic and professional excellence in the business information field.
- promoting the study and practice of accounting, decision sciences, finance and information systems,
- providing opportunities for self-development, service and association among members and practicing professionals,
- and encouraging a sense of ethical, social, and public responsibility.
Beta Chi Chapter Objectives
In addition, our chapter objectives include:
- promoting a consistent culture of excellence and professionalism in all that we do,
- facilitating a strong sense of community among student and alumni members,
- maintaining procedures to prevent the loss of knowledge and experience each semester,
- providing opportunities for contribution and leadership to all members,
- and ensuring a high level of quality and relevance in our events.
This website was created with Mobirise